Friday, July 13, 2012

hey mama wolf.....

fridays are pretty great because i get to spend the whole day with littlemaneel. we make the most of the time he is awake & i make the most of the time he is asleep (yes, he still naps-thank goodness). today, i introduced him to one of my favorites from my childhood. he's gonna need his own record player soon. still searching for that perfect vintage portable one (whatever happened to my old one???)....


dedicating some craft time to myself today. i found this shirt while rummaging at a church sale & considered cutting it up to make multiple usamimi's as the material is perfect for those, but i just love the pattern too much & have decided to keep it for myself. it's a little big, so my first sewing project of the day is to make it fit! and then i'll give the rest of my time to the stack of work's in progress....


i'll be sure to post pics of the outcome. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment